Placing an order

Interested in buying a firearm from WMR Firearms? Simply fill out the form under the firearm that you’re interested in, and we will email you with information about the next steps involved in placing your order. WMR Firearms accepts credit cards, US Postal Money Orders and Bank Checks.

WMR Firearms holds a Federal Firearms License 01 and is able to Buy, Sell, Trade and Transfer firearms. WMR Firearms specializes in quality used firearms that have a military background. WmR can also provide modern, current production firearms as well.

WMR Firearms requires that the purchasers have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) from the BATF. If you currently hold a FFL, we can ship FFL firearms directly to you. If you do not have an FFL, then we will ship the firearm to a local FFL dealer that will be able to process the transfer of the firearm. If the firearm is over 50 years old, WMR Firearms requires that the purchaser has a FFL 01, or C&R FFL 03.

How to Obtain a C&R License

Curio and Relics (C&R’s) are firearms of interest to collectors or firearms over 50 years old (such as Mausers, Mosin Nagants, etc.) An individual may apply for a C&R collector’s license from the BATF. This license allows an individual to purchase and receive C&R eligible firearms shipped directly to their home through mail order, or pick them up, without completing the background checks through an FFL holder. The license is good for three years and has a fee of $30.00.

We at WMR Firearms encourage everyone interested in collecting to consider obtaining a C&R license. The following Internet links provide you with the forms needed and explain the simple procedure: (a PDF reader program is required)

The information is also available by calling the BATF at 866-662-2750

A C&R license does NOT permit an individual to “deal” in firearms.